Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Who Am I

I have heard people are going around asking if this person wrote the stories or if that person wrote them. My name is Adrian. I think that's all you people need to know about me right now, all will be revealed soon enough. Let me tell you a little about myself, i gave my identity away in one of my stories. Read through all of my stories and think about my names that i used carefully. In most of my posts i've mentioned that me and Cameron have a special connection. We talk every night until about 4 in the morning, and we get along great....or so i thought. Me and Cameron haven't been getting along well enough these days because he gets mad at me for silly things now. I have mentioned to Kyra that i was going to commit suicide, but was talked out of it. Thank you Kelly DeMarco for saving my family a trip to the morgue and funeral home. I have way to much to live for and too many reasons. My boyfriend, my cousins, my school, "The Life" at my school. If you think you know who it is, please write your guess in your comments. The first person to guess the right answer wins the game. How do i know all this? Im ..........

-Adrian cursive

1 comment: